Pace President Marvin Krislov is new to New York. Want to show him around? Enter the Snapchat challenge by September 15 for a chance to hang out with your Prez.
President Marvin Krislov is looking to get to know Pace students and the New York metropolitan area.
Send your suggestions for New York or Pace University-related "must-dos" and he will pick his five favorite and do them with the student who submitted the suggestions.
+ Send your submission via Snapchat to @paceuniversity
+ Include your full name and home campus
+ On- or off-campus activities
+ Pleasantville or New York City
The deadline to submit is Friday, September 15, so get to it. Happy snapping!
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services (NYC)
- Dining Services (PLV)
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
YouTuber and fashion expert Roxana Saravia ’20 has been using her platform to inspire the next generation of Pace students. She also works on The Wendy Williams Show as a wardrobe intern. Talk about #influencer.
The Fashion Influencer
On Tuesday, May 7 (PLV), and Wednesday, May 8 (NYC), PaceDocs invites you to the screening of their much-anticipated documentary about Kīlauea’s volcanic eruption and the resiliency of the Hawaiian people.
Hawaii: Living on the Edge in Paradise?
The dream of the ’90s is alive—at Pace! On Saturday, April 27, relive the nostalgia at the Programming Board’s annual spring carnival with rides, food, and plenty of ’90s music. It’ll be totally radical.
Springback 2019 (PLV)