September 2016: School Snippets
The new Dyson Digital Digest brings us Stonewall's invisible leaders and film versus reality and Seidenberg shares stories on successful students and cybersecurity programs for high school teachers.
Dyson Digital Digest
- >> Stonewall's Invisible Leaders
- >> A Short Story of Pain and Loss
- >> Film vs. Reality: Souvenirs, Memory, and Trauma Explored
- >> Students Dhruv Gandhi and Tejas Chavan to Enter UX World Championship
- >> Cybersecurity Programs for High School Teachers and Students
- >> Seidenberg Professors Organize IEEE CSCloud/SSC 2016 in Beijing, China
Pace faculty and staff, you're invited to join Pace Athletics for a special appreciation night as part of the Women's Basketball game on Tuesday, February 12. Hope to see you there!
Wine, Cheese, and Sports
Our upcoming evaluation from the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE) is drawing near. Here’s how the Pace Community can best prepare!
Middle States Self-Study: February 2019
The Office of Multicultural Affairs is proud to host the 19th Annual Martin Luther King Jr. Commemoration in Westchester on Friday, February 15, and in New York City on Tuesday, March 5.
Commemorating Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.