Middle States Self-Study: The Final Push!
The Self-Study Draft is now available for review. We encourage you to send your feedback to an executive committee member by December 15, and attend a town hall in February.
In 2018–2019, Pace will have its decennial review from our regional accreditor, the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE). This is an important opportunity to engage in a comprehensive self-assessment of how effectively Pace implements its mission and vision, evaluates our assessment practices, and reviews our compliance with federal and state regulations.
The Middle States Self-Study draft report is now available for your review and comment. We need your input. Please read the draft and provide feedback as to:
- >> Accuracy
- >> Clarity
- >> Completeness
- >> Ease of understanding (would someone not from Pace find it easy to follow?)
This is your chance to help the Pace Community and prepare for the Middle States site visit in March 2019! Here’s how to be an engaged member of this process:
- 1. Go to the Middle States website, click the link, and login with your Pace credentials.
- 2. Check out the portion of the Self-Study Draft that relates to you and send us your feedback!
- 3. Talk about the Self-Study Draft and accreditation process with your friends and colleagues.
- 4. Follow Pace University on social media for important Middle States info.
- 5. Attend a community forum on your home campus in February 2019.
- 6. Engage as a community during the Middle States Peer Reviewer visit. They will be on campus from March 31–April 3. And don't forget to study up!
If you have feedback or comments on the Self-Study Draft, please send it by December 15, 2019, to an Executive Committee member:
- >> Lisa Bardill Moscaritolo, email@example.com
- >> Iuliana Ismailescu, firstname.lastname@example.org
- >> Jean Gallagher, email@example.com
- >> Hillary Knepper, firstname.lastname@example.org
Middle States Town Halls
We are holding town halls over the course of the Self-Study to update the community and solicit feedback on report drafts. We hope you will join us at these information sessions:
Elisabeth Haub School of Law
Monday, February 4, 2019
12:45 p.m.–1:45 p.m.
Preston Hall, Room 401
New York City
Wednesday, February 13, 2019
12:10 p.m.–1:10 p.m.
Lecture Hall West, One Pace Plaza
Thursday, February 14, 2019
3:25 p.m.–4:25 p.m.
Kessel Student Center, Gottesman
Questions? For additional information regarding Middle States, please visit their website.
Convocation is just around the corner! On Tuesday, September 3, come and help welcome the Class of 2023 to Pace.
Save the Date: Convocation 2019
Teaching doesn't stop once class is over! Just ask Dyson professors Jane Collins, PhD, and Kate Fink, PhD, Pleasantville's newest Faculty in Residence partners.
Your Newest Faculty Members in Residence
The Wilson Center for Social Entrepreneurship invites Pace faculty members to apply to become a Wilson Center Fellow! Applications are due August 14.
Now Seeking: Wilson Center Fellows