Kickin’ For a Cause
Pace 4 Kids Dance Marathon is an annual fundraising event benefiting the Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital and held every November at Pace University.
On Saturday, November 18, 2017, join the Pace Community in participating in the P4K Dance Marathon to benefit the Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital at Westchester Medical Center, part of the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
Pace 4 Kids was created as a philanthropic unity event for the Pace University community in Pleasantville in the spring of 2013. Members of the Pace community—students, faculty, staff, families, etc.—will fundraise and participate up until the night of P4K to raise money for these children and support an amazing cause so close to home.
Dance marathons are held at the university level across the country, raising millions of dollars collectively for their local Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. Mark your calendars!
Saturday, November 18, 2017
4:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m. (Check-in begins at 3:00 p.m.)
Kessel Student Center
Want to get involved? Great! All you have to do is follow three easy steps to make a difference:
- 1. Register for the P4K event. You can join or create your own team or slide in solo. It’s all up to you!
- 2. Customize your fundraising page with photos or stories explaining why P4K is important to you.
- 3. Share your page with your friends and family. Get the word out!
Registration for this event ends on November 14 at 12:00 a.m. Donations will be accepted until November 26 at 12:00 a.m. If you have any questions, please contact Angela Ramirez at (914) 860-5370 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services (NYC)
- Dining Services (PLV)
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Ready for a game of laser tag? So are we! If you’re on the PLV Campus this week, you can expect plenty of competition as well as a screening of Crazy Rich Asians, BSU’s Black Excellence Dinner, and more.
50/50 Takes Aim (PLV)
Celebrate the empowering films that feature people with disabilities at Pace’s seventh annual Film and Music Spectacular on Tuesday, April 4! Experience these incredible stories and uplift their important message with us.
Film and Music Spectacular (NYC)
Twice-elected President of the Christian Fellowship at Pace Seneca Forch ’19 isn’t afraid to get his hands dirty—or his suit dusty, given what happened on his first day interning for Proskauer Rose LLP.
The Spiritual Leader