The Pace Global Pathways program offers you the opportunity to follow an excellent pathway program leading to an undergraduate degree from a top world ranked university. The program has been carefully designed to not only improve your English, but also to strengthen your academic skills and help you adjust to the American teaching methods and American classroom culture to ensure that you are fully prepared for the demands of your degree program. Located in one of the most exciting cities in the world, Pace University is a top choice for international students!
The Next Steps
|1.||Tuition Deposit - Newly admitted Pace Pathway students are required to submit a deposit in order to reserve a place in the class. A Pace Pathways representative will contact you shortly regarding the process for deposits, housing, registration and orientation. You will receive an invoice for your deposit shortly and may also contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.|
|2.||I-20 Information - In order to apply for an F-1 visa, you need a Form I-20 (Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status). To qualify for the Form I-20, you need to submit scanned copies of the following documents to the e-mail address indicated in the Financial Affidavit:
|3.||F-1 Visa - Once you have received your form I-20 from Pace, you need to take the following steps:
|4.||Health Insurance - All students at Pace are required to have health insurance and are automatically enrolled in Pace's health insurance plan. View more information about Pace University's International Health Insurance Policy. If you already have comparable coverage, you may waive Pace's health plan by filling out the waiver form by the deadline.|
|5.||Immunization - Please complete the Immunization Requirements Form (PDF) and bring it with you to the Orientation.|
|6.||Attend an Admitted Undergraduate Global Pathways Student Webinar - Schedule to come soon.|
- January 21 - 24, 2020: Orientation (All days are mandatory)
Please arrange to be on campus in the morning of January 20. We recommend that you plan to arrive in New York City by January 19 to allow yourself some time to settle down.
- January 27, 2020: Spring Semester Begins
The term of Spring 2020 will begin on January 27, 2020. As a new F-1 student, you will be able to enter the U.S. within a 30-day period before your program start date. If you attempt to enter before the 30-day period, the Customs and Border Patrol might not allow you into the country.
Please refer to your acceptance packet for information about housing. We will contact you by e-mail with additional information about your options. If you have immediate questions or concerns, please contact the Global Pathways Office at email@example.com.
If you would like the Global Pathways Office to help you arrange airport pick-up service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about transportation from the major local airports, as well as transportation in New York and a campus map, visit:
Undergraduate Pathways Program: $11,500 per term
What you can expect from Pace Pathways
- Progression: Upon successful completion of the Pace Pathways program, you will enter your degree program at Pace University. You will NOT have to re-apply once you have been accepted into the Global Pathways Program.
- University Level Instruction: All classes are taught by professors and Ph.D. / Masters candidates at Pace University.
- University Credits: Depending upon which term you begin in the program, undergraduate students can earn up to 32 credits toward their bachelor’s degree. Let your advisor know if you would be interested in a fast-track option to earn additional credits.
- Academic Advisors: Every student will have an academic advisor to work with in preparation for their transition from the Global Pathways Program to their degree program at Pace University.
- Class size: Classes are small (normally fewer than 30 students), so you will quickly develop a good working relationship with your teachers and classmates.
- English Prep: English classes will prepare you to have the confidence you require to give presentations, take lecture notes, and participate in your major academic courses.
- Academic Coursework: Courses are carefully designed to improve your English and strengthen your academic skills in the classroom.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com